Full Circle Consulting facilitates growth and community investment by playing a vital, advisory role where the interests and needs of small businesses, non-profits and community investors intersect.
Full Circle Consulting works with its clients to develop:
- Assessments of organizations, programs, financial systems and boards
- Strategic growth plans
- Fundraising and capital campaigns
- Facilitation of broad-based discussion
- Strategic relationship building
- Philanthropic investment plans
- Training for board members, employees and volunteers
- Corporate social responsibility giving strategies
At Full Circle Consulting, we deliver results. Our consultants will be active partners and insightful advisors for your small business, non-profit, or community investment organization. Call or email us today to find out how we can put our expertise to work for your organization.
Amy L. Lockwood
Amy Lockwood and Betsy McNamara have over 40 years’ experience in executive management, program management and development that has resulted in improved lives for thousands and millions of dollars raised.
Your board loves your mission. But what did board members do this week to further your mission?
Full Circle Consulting board self-assessment and training will help your board achieve clarity and direction.